Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm back in the saddle again........




That little Gene Autrey tune lingered in my mind as we headed back to our studies this school year.
I enjoy the freedom of home schooling my children, although everyone home everyday can get tiring.
I am blessed to have a husband who works from home, allowing me at least once a week to escape to thrift, while the children nap.
I thought I would share one of the new things we use to school. I have young children K and 2nd grade, so we review quite a bit. The books of the Bible, counting 1-100, by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s, the alphabet phonics, etc. My children learn by song very quickly, so I was happy to find all these subjects and more, set to music over at you tube. Here is one of our favorites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMvFdeo-F0
I would be interested to hear your creative ideas.

No comments: